Regain Control of Your Assets & Facilities through Digitalization
The 2nd annual Lab Asset & Facility Management in Pharma summit is the only industry-led platform to join 120+ senior experts from Lab Operations, Facility Management, Lab Supplies and Procurement across pharma, biotech, CROs and research institutions.
Join your colleagues who are beginning to implement end-to-end asset management programs to optimize spend and gain better visibility of inventory and equipment lifecycles in order to maximize capital efficiency.
At the event, you’ll delve into your core challenges, including:
- How to increase R&D productivity and avoid unnecessary downtime
- Revise the operating model for lab facility and asset supplies
- Optimize utilization of lab equipment and facility footprint
- Explore new technologies and IoT for asset monitoring and predictive maintenance
- Extend and manage your equipment lifecycle
- Evaluate your relationships and collaborations with OEMs
Don’t miss out on this one of a kind meeting to engage with your peers and re-define best practice for tomorrow’s operations!
'We really enjoyed the event and that the subject has huge potential as pressures continue to drive different ways of managing lab assets and environments.'
- iLS Group Director
'I found the conference to be very informative with nice takeaways.'
- Lab Services Supervisor AstraZeneca
'It was a very interesting 2 days with some great insights from biotech and pharma.'
- Associate Director, Facilities & Lab Operations,