Regain Control of Your Assets & Facilities through Digitalization
The 2nd annual Lab Asset & Facility Management in Pharma summit was the only industry-led platform to bring together 120+ senior experts from Lab Operations, Facility Management, Lab Supplies and Procurement across pharma, biotech, CROs and research institutions in San Diego last October.
Industry experts gathered to implement end-to-end asset management programs to optimize spend and gain better visibility of their inventory and equipment lifecycles in order to maximize capital efficiency.
At the event, they delved into the core challenges, including:
- How to increase R&D productivity and avoid unnecessary downtime
- Revising the operating model for lab facility and asset supplies
- Optimizing utilization of lab equipment and facility footprint
- Exploring new technologies and IoT for asset monitoring and predictive maintenance
- Extending and managing their equipment lifecycles
- Evaluating their relationships and collaborations with OEMs
This was a one of a kind meeting where peers engaged to re-define best practice for tomorrow’s operations.
'We really enjoyed the event and that the subject has huge potential as pressures continue to drive different ways of managing lab assets and environments.'
- iLS Group Director
'I found the conference to be very informative with nice takeaways.'
- Lab Services Supervisor AstraZeneca
'It was a very interesting 2 days with some great insights from biotech and pharma.'
- Associate Director, Facilities & Lab Operations,