Building on the success of the inaugural Lab Asset & Facility Management Summit, the 2019 meeting will once again bring together market leaders from Procurement, Lab Operations, Facility Management and Equipment Maintenance to explore and benchmark best practice.
This unique event will help you to optimize lab operations and inventory asset management, thus increasing your capital efficiency and research productivity to ultimately benefit patients.
As the only peer-led meeting on this niche topic, this is your opportunity to join stakeholders across pharma, biotechs and solution providers to share new tactics in managing capital-intensive equipment and facilities – which can add value to your scientific research teams.
Why Is This Event For You?
- As the whole industry is undergoing a transformation in asset management and FM programs, come to hear your peers’ journeys and lessons learned for benchmarking.
- Connect with your counterparts – network with procurement, operations and FM directors at this meeting – and truly understand their objectives and challenges for better collaboration.
- Explore new technologies that can improve you lab asset visibility, utilization and management and stay ahead of the curve!
VP, Director, Head of:
- Facility Management
- Lab Asset Management
- Lab Operations/ Management
- Lab/ Consumable Sourcing, Category Management, Procurement
- Equipment Management / Maintenance
- Lab Design/ Planning
From pharma, biotech, CROs, CMOs and research institutions
For more information see the Full Event Guide.